Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lesson of the Day: Nerf Guns

Last night, I went over to Eileen's twin sister's house for birthday celebrations. There were around 20 friends and family in attendance.

After a home cooked meal and a couple glasses of red wine, Nerf guns were pulled out. Before I knew it, a Nerf gun war had begun and I suddenly became an American GI Jane. I hid behind corners, below tables, and anywhere else I could find shelter to protect myself from two other gunmen (ages 40-something and 11). Photos were being snapped left and right.


I learned a lot about myself on the battlefield last night, and I'm not talking about the fact that I surrender easily or that my aim may not be the least bit impressive. The most important thing I took away from this Nerf gun war is that...acting like a kid is really fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment